Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what your looking for has been here the whole time.
- Zac Brown Band: But I would trade a thousand Babylons, To be in her arms tomorrow, But like tide her love has come and gone, And it's time for me to go.
- Society: Rednecks!
- Easton Corbin: I wanna fall like the Carolina rain on your skin, I wanna walk a little too far out on that limb, Take you every place I've been and never been, Are you with me, are you with me?
- Society: Stupid imbreds!
- Dierks Bentley: Scars, yeah she’s got her scars, Sometimes it starts to worry me, ‘Cause lose, I don’t wanna lose, Sight of who we are
- Society: Dumbass hicks!
- Taylor Swift: We are never ever ever getting back together, WeEE are never ever ever getting back together
- Society: Now THIS is Country music!
I’m not the same everyday. There are times where I’m loud and chatty, and there are times when I’m really quiet. I don’t think I can define myself. (via cool-ass-shit)
Shout out to everyone dating their crush. You put yourself out there and look at you now. Wow. Proud of you.
← Older posts Page 1 of 316